Friday, February 22, 2008

Middle Name Meme

Morgan over at Aunt Morgan's Blog tagged us for the middle name meme. (Thank you, Morgan!)
~
Here are the rules: Post the rules on your blog, and then give your answers. List one fact about youself for each letter in your middle name. Each fact must begin with a letter from your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, use your maiden name (or create a middle name). Once you are tagged, update your blog with your middle name and your answers. At the end of your post, tag one person for each letter of your middle name. Leave them a comment on their blog telling them that they have been tagged, and that they need to come read your blog for details.
~
Here is my (Lydia's)
answers.
~
Ann
~
A - Avid piano player (I love playing the piano!)
N - Neat (Having a clean house is one of favorite things.)
N - Novice at cross-stitching (I'm having fun learning how to.)
~
I'm tagging (I'm tagging more than 3.)
~

6 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for tagging me Lydia. I enjoyed reading yours. I will try to get mine done soon.
God Bless.

The Sisters said...

Hi Lydia,
Thanks for tagging us! we will post it asap!

Kristi said...

That was fun!

~Mrs. Kristi

The Sisters said...

Hey,
We have posted our meme answers!

Autumn said...

I did this once before. I had trouble coming up with things...my middle name is Jean, and the J was especially hard!

Autumn said...

happy Resurrection Day!