Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yesterday, our 3rd cousins, Whitney and Kaitlen had a sleep over with us. We had a lot of fun. We played games, watched a story, painted our nails, and got ready for the yard sale, we had today. We went to bed after 12:00 and us older girls got up at around 5:30 a.m. We had fun at the yardsale, Hannah and Kaitlen kept us entertained :) We had a good time. Whitney and Kaitlen left just a little while ago. Yesterday, I crocheted the straps on some flip flops. Here is a picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

Autumn said...

I have seen flip-flops like that before. They are so cute! I wish that I could crochet. Maybe you could do a tutorial about it on here...=)

The Sisters said...

Hi,
Those are really Pretty!

Ginger said...

I love the flip flops!! Those are so cute. I hadn't been on your blog in a while I love your border it's so pretty!
Ginger

The Sisters said...

Three Sisters,
Hi, We have tagged You for the Nice matter's award..For more info visit our blog!

Stacie said...

Hey! I can crochet, but I have never seen it done on flip flops! THat is so awesome! Maybe I'll try it sometime!

Steph said...

Hey! I am Stacie's sister. Your blog is really cool. Come visit my blog! :)

Kristi said...

Those are REALLY adorable. I love 'em!

~Kristi

Unknown said...

How cute! I’ve been meaning to do this to some of my flip-flops, but haven’t gotten around to it. They look so adorable! I’m glad you had fun with your cousins!
Have a great weekend!

~Alexandra

Eileen said...

Just looking at blogs, I enjoyed yours. I really like the flipflops. To cool. Have a blessed day! from a gramgram