Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Taylor from Taylor's Blog tagged us for the "Eight things about me." meme. Thank you for tagging us, Taylor! Grace is going to do the meme.

~

Here are the rules

~

1. Post rules before giving the facts
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of the your blog you need to tag some people and list their names. Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.

~

1. My favorite colors are lime green and baby blue.
2. I'm going into 11th grade.
3. One of my favorite groups is the Perry's.
4. I dislike mustard and mayonnaise.
5. My least favorite seasons are spring, autumn, and winter :)
6. My favorite game is Rook.
7. My favorite hobbies are Art and Calligraphy.
8. My favorite hymn is "There is a fountain.

~
We're tagging
~

Ethel of Ethel's Place

Chyrll at Chyrll's corner

Holly and Katie of two sisters
Karen of Karen's blog

Hannah of Made by Hannah


No comments: